forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: PNG in PDF broken
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:54:45 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Speaking of changing docs:
> 2.2. How can I generate html-pages to show a 'clickable' email-address
> (of the author-element)?
> You would override
> src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl and edit the
> "headers/authors" template.
>
> -->Should be now:
> Set the following option in your local skinconf.xml to false.
>  <!-- Whether to render mailto: links unrecognisable by spam harvesters -->
>  <obfuscate-mail-links>true</obfuscate-mail-links>

No, that FAQ is still right.  obfuscate-mail-links will change
dave@brondsema.net to dave.AT.brondsema.DOT.net (or something like
that).  But by default the author's email attribute is never used at
all.  Only the author's name is shown, no email address link (obfuscated
or not) is generated unless you override the template.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming