forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: PNG in PDF broken
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:51:26 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>

>> [...]
>>
>>The approach of copying to src/documentation/lib/jimi-1.0.jar does *NOT*
>>work for me with latest svn trunk. I had to copy to
>>$forrest_home/lib/optional and rebuild forrest to make it work.
>>

>Aha, we will need to change the docs then. However, this is
>a symptom of a bigger issue: projects once used to have
>all sorts of powers. With the new copyless, we are
>limiting that.

Speaking of changing docs:
2.2. How can I generate html-pages to show a 'clickable' email-address
(of the author-element)?
You would override
src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl and edit the
"headers/authors" template.

-->Should be now:
Set the following option in your local skinconf.xml to false.
  <!-- Whether to render mailto: links unrecognisable by spam harvesters -->
  <obfuscate-mail-links>true</obfuscate-mail-links>

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.