forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: PNG in PDF broken
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:05:32 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>

>>what is the problem with png in pdf?
>>
>>In my local dis the images are not in the pdf!
>>

>Before we discuss further, did you see the FAQs about this?
>http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#pdf_images

Jupp, now I did read it again ;-)

...but it stated:
"To get PNGs working in PDFs with Jimi:

Download Jimi from http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/
Unpack the Jimi distribution and copy JimiProClasses.zip to
lib/optional/jimi-1.0.jar (or to src/documentation/lib/jimi-1.0.jar so
that each developer does not need to modify their Forrest installation).

Rebuild Forrest (if you used the lib/optional/ option above)."

The approach of copying to src/documentation/lib/jimi-1.0.jar does *NOT*
work for me with latest svn trunk. I had to copy to
$forrest_home/lib/optional and rebuild forrest to make it work.

Thanks David!

king regrads
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.