forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject PDF margin
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:23:09 GMT
Hello group,

I just tried all skins (Forrest/Tigris/Krysalis) and it seems that the
following values of the skinconf.xml are not parsed to the document2fo.xsl:
    <margins double-sided="false">
      <top>1cm</top>
      <bottom>1cm</bottom>
      <inner>1.25cm</inner>
      <outer>1cm</outer>
    </margins>

I can remember that somebody wrote something about that, but can't
remember anymore who and what the subject of the thread was.

By the way how about extending that section with e.g.:
<header>
<odd>SADESI IM admin guide</odd>
<even>Mensajería de SADESI</even>
</header>
<footer>
<odd>Author: Thorsten Scherler, Luis Romero</odd>
<even>Area eGobierno</even>
</footer>

TIA for any suggestion how to fix the margins. ...and maybe a tip how to
implement the header/footer sections.

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.