forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can i use the trunk?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:48:29 GMT
Eike Stepper wrote:
> i'm quite new to forrest and had just managed to build
> a first small site with the forrest-0.5.1-bin release. now
> i have tried to use the trunk version of forrest from svn.

This can certainly be done. Have you followed the
document called upgrading_06.html ?

> it appears that not all of the raw files are copied to the
> build folder, but only the ones directly referenced by some
> xdocs.

There should be no copying at all. If a few things are
still being copied, then they are glitches that we are
gradually fixing in the build process.

> ... that is fatal for my javadocs.

Not sure what you mean by that.

> is there an undocumented switch?
>
> btw. is there a place where i can tweak the generated pdfs?
> (their appearance is rather evil, no margins...)

Better to use separate emails for separate topics.

Yes the PDF margins definitely need some work.
Do you want to help?

The values are set in skinconf.xml and applied by
src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl
However it appears that these values are being ignored.

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-138

--
David Crossley