forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: External component integrated in a forrest page
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 11:06:55 GMT
3. sep. 2016 kl. 02:32 skrev Brian M Dube <bdube@apache.org>:
> 
> On 09/02/2016 12:43 AM, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> The main issue is that of getting url’s mapped to the correct directory on disk.
I though I had done it correctly, but still no success. The CKEditor code is located in:
>> 
>> $PROJECTROOT/src/documentation/resources/ckeditor/*
>> 
>> and I have the following entry in $PROJECTROOT/src/documentation/content/locationmap.xml:
>> 
>>    <match pattern="ckeditor/**.js">
>>        <location src="{properties:resources-dir}ckeditor/{1}.js"/>
>>    </match>
>>    <match pattern="/ckeditor/**.js">
>>        <location src="{properties:resources-dir}ckeditor/{1}.js"/>
>>    </match>
> 
> I got it to work using {properties:resources} instead of
> {properties:resources-dir}. I tried briefly with the locationmap, but
> didn't get that working.

Thanks a lot! Those two tips - removing ‘-dir’ from the location variable, and skipping
the locationmap - solved the problem :-)

Sjur


Mime
View raw message