forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject External component and forrest site
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 14:59:12 GMT
Hello all,

As a follow-up on the previous question, here’s another one:

I need to be able to build a static version of the site. This works fine _except_ for this
editor thing that I added to $PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/resources/.

The thing is, that the ant build files are _mimicking_ the xmaps etc, they are not directly
using them. And in this case ant is not copying any (?) of the files found in that resources
dir except for the one linked to in the html page that contains the editor.

So:

how can I tell ant that _in this project_ I need to copy everything in resources/x/ to site/x/?

Regards,
Sjur