forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External component and forrest site
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 00:35:04 GMT
On 09/05/2016 07:59 AM, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As a follow-up on the previous question, here’s another one:
>
> I need to be able to build a static version of the site. This works fine _except_ for
this editor thing that I added to $PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/resources/.

> The thing is, that the ant build files are _mimicking_ the xmaps etc, they are not directly
using them. And in this case ant is not copying any (?) of the files found in that resources
dir except for the one linked to in the html page that contains the editor.

> So:
>
> how can I tell ant that _in this project_ I need to copy everything in resources/x/ to
site/x/?

I thought I remembered there being a setting to control this. All I'm
finding now is:

https://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_100/howto/howto-asf-mirror.html#link
and
https://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_100/faq.html#cli-xconf