forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External component integrated in a forrest page
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 23:32:35 GMT
On 09/02/2016 12:43 AM, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We’re trying to make CKEditor [1] work in a forrest page (and as part of it, a speller
plugin we have developed to support the languages we work on). CKEditor is all JS and CSS,
and I have tried following the descriptions here [2] to make it work, with no success so far.

> The main issue is that of getting url’s mapped to the correct directory on disk. I
though I had done it correctly, but still no success. The CKEditor code is located in:

> $PROJECTROOT/src/documentation/resources/ckeditor/*
>
> and I have the following entry in $PROJECTROOT/src/documentation/content/locationmap.xml:
>
>     <match pattern="ckeditor/**.js">
>         <location src="{properties:resources-dir}ckeditor/{1}.js"/>
>     </match>
>     <match pattern="/ckeditor/**.js">
>         <location src="{properties:resources-dir}ckeditor/{1}.js"/>
>     </match>

I got it to work using {properties:resources} instead of
{properties:resources-dir}. I tried briefly with the locationmap, but
didn't get that working.

Brian