forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Improving the localisation of the search box
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:46:32 GMT
24. nov. 2014 kl. 16:59 skrev Sjur Moshagen <sjurnm@mac.com>:
> Question/viewpoints requested:
>
> Is this important enough that we want to find a JS solution for older browsers? I tried
one, but couldn’t get it going (that might well be because of my non-existent JS knowledge).

> OR:
>
> Would it be ok to drop support for older browsers in this case? It just means that there
won’t be any lead text/placeholder text in the search field, it will just be plain white
instead.

With no objections so far, and this being the 0.10-dev code base, I think it is ok to disregard
older browsers for now.

Sjur