forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Forrest feels like home
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 07:04:50 GMT
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 07:25:51AM +0100, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Welcome back!
>
> :)
>
> Sjur
>
> > 14. nov. 2014 kl. 03:05 skrev Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com>:
> >
> > It’s been many many years since I was in the Forrest, but it feels like home.
Hello folks J

Yes, welcome Ross. It is great to hear.

> > I’m re-evaluating Forrest for a small project I have. After searching far and
wide there still isn’t a solution for my use case other than Forrest. So I’ve re-subscribed
to the dev list, more out fond memories than any intention to contribute again – though
if I do use it on this project who knows…

> > My first comment – damn this community documented Forrest well :-D

It certainly helps to be able to remind ourselves how stuff works.
The email archives are useful too, with discussion about some unresolved issues.

One other thing that might help you to get going again:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/etc/review-plugin-deployment.txt

-David