forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject the forrest.zones jail needs attention
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:08:41 GMT
On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 04:20:58PM -0800, Brian M Dube wrote:
> On 03/02/2014 11:45 PM, User Forrest wrote:
> >At forrest.zones.apache.org
> >
> >svn update failed
> >
> >See logfile: /home/forrest/config/update-forrest-trunk-2014030307.log
>
> This is an SSL error. I tried to fix it by installing the port which
> contains the root CA certificates, but that failed.
>
> It also looks like the certificate can be manually accepted (presumably
> once suffices) by the forrest user.

I presume that someone needs to log in, switch to the 'forrest' user [2],
and probably also do 'svn upgrade' in the relevant directory.

Some notes are here:
[1] https://forrest.apache.org/zone.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/zone/README.txt
[3] http://www.apache.org/dev/machines.html#jails-tlps (our jail in on sigyn).

I cannot do this at this stage, so hopefully Brian can.

-David