forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Deploying wiki plugin (I can't)
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:38:44 GMT
Hello again,

Den 18. jan 2013 kl. 15:04 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

> Hello all,
>
> Could some developer be kind and run 'ant deploy' in $FORREST_HOME/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki/
? I have issues with my own instance of Forrest, and am not able to get a clean deploy through.
There should be no issues with the plugin though.

Request canceled.

I managed to deploy the updated wiki plugin (as seen by the svn mails) by checking out a fresh
copy of forrest, with no local modifications. I have tested the deployed plugin with different
versions of forrest (svn HEAD and latest official release), and both are able to find the
deployed plugin. It seems everything is fine.

Sorry for the noise.

Best,
Sjur