forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:03:54 GMT
On 03/22/2012 03:08 AM, Tim Williams wrote:
> I've been playing with bootstrap[0] lately, I'm thinking it could
> freshen up our heavy look.  Is anyone interested in helping?  Or
> perhaps a part of a rewrite?  I've used it for the barcamp site[1] -
> it naturally scales to different devices as well.
>
> Thanks,
> --tim
>
> [0] - http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
> [1] - http://events.apache.org/event/2012/barcamp-dc/

Yeah looks nice, further it seems to be usable as well as base for
Cordova [2]. I am interested but I am not sure how much time I could
offer you fordoing a rewrite.

I am as well looking into migrating the dispatcher to c3 but sadly my
day is packed with client projects.

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/callback/

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/