forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:02:08 GMT
Den 22. mar. 2012 kl. 14.03 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> On 03/22/2012 03:08 AM, Tim Williams wrote:
>> I've been playing with bootstrap[0] lately, I'm thinking it could
>> freshen up our heavy look.

:)

Bootstrap looks nice, and I like the usage of LESS.

>> Is anyone interested in helping?  Or
>> perhaps a part of a rewrite?  I've used it for the barcamp site[1] -
>> it naturally scales to different devices as well.

Device scaling would be both nice and a natural requirement for forrest sites these days.

>> Thanks,
>> --tim
>>
>> [0] - http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
>> [1] - http://events.apache.org/event/2012/barcamp-dc/
>
> Yeah looks nice, further it seems to be usable as well as base for Cordova [2]. I am
interested but I am not sure how much time I could offer you fordoing a rewrite.

My situation is the same as for Thorsten and David - I don't have much time to put into it.
But i will try to help.

Sjur