forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Iain MacKay <...@iain-mackay.org>
Subject Re: Broken Build?: Plugins Moved between 0.9 to 0.10?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:51:51 GMT
Hi

Just to say I observe the same output when running the documentation build for
0.9, and have the same outcome, no index.html resource.

That's not to say that these errors are the reason, just that they are the
only thing that seems suspicious in the log from the build.

Attempting to build the documentation locally also fails; the error messages
here seem to be more to do with malformed paths, e.g.

pluginDocs/index.html
BROKEN: C:\Users\Iain\Applications\forrest\apache-forrest-
0.9\main\webapp\.\C:\
Users\Iain\Applications\forrest\apache-forrest-0.9\site-
author\build\tmp\C:\
Users\Iain\Applications\forrest\apache-forrest-
0.9\build\plugins\svnHelper.xmap (The filename, directory name, or volume label
syntax is incorrect)

There are no spaces in my paths and forrest_home points to
C:\Users\Iain\Applications\forrest\apache-forrest-0.9
Removing the C: doesn't help.

This is on Windows 7 with JDK 1.6.