forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vicent Mas <uve...@gmail.com>
Subject motd question
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:52:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to add a motd pane only to the main page of my dispatcher website.
Adding the following lines to my pelt-html.content.panel.xml makes the pane to
appear in every index.html page of the website:

        <forrest:contract name="content-motd-page">
          <forrest:property name="content-motd-page">
            <motd>
              <motd-option pattern="index.html">
                <motd-title></motd-title>
                <motd-page location="alt">My message here.</motd-page>
              </motd-option>
            </motd>
          </forrest:property>
        </forrest:contract>

I've changed the filename of the main page of my website following the
answer to question 2.13 of the FAQ:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_100/faq.html#defaultStartPage

but I'd rather prefer to achieve my goal giving a proper path to the pattern
option of the motd contract. The problem is that the index.xml of the main
page is directly under the xdocs folder and I don't know how to be more
specific and tell forrest that I don't want the motd to be applied to the index
pages of subdirectories under  xdocs. Could someone tell me how to do it,
please?

TIA

Vicent

PS: I'm using forrest from SVN repository (revision 1072403)

::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't