forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locationmap rewrite example, perhaps zone network glitch
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 05:15:42 GMT
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 05:30:48PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> Forrestbot wrote:
>  [ snip ]
> >      [java] X [0]                                     /home/forrest/config/forrestbot-trunk/sources/forrest-seed/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: /home/forrest/config/forrestbot-trunk/sources/forrest-seed/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
> >      [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
> >      [java] 	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnvironment.java:563)
>  [ snip ]
>
> I don't know what causes these occasional failures.
> Could it be a network glitch on the zone server.
> Can Forrest handle it better.
> Need to look into the Cocoon logfiles on our zone server.

Need to look soon after the failure, or we temporarily suspend log
pruning. I hadn't noticed how short-lived the logs are until I went to
check on this and noticed the last failure is already pruned.

-Brian