forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Locationmap rewrite example, perhaps zone network glitch
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:30:48 GMT
Forrestbot wrote:
 [ snip ]
>      [java] X [0]                                     /home/forrest/config/forrestbot-trunk/sources/forrest-seed/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: /home/forrest/config/forrestbot-trunk/sources/forrest-seed/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
>      [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
>      [java] 	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnvironment.java:563)
 [ snip ]

I don't know what causes these occasional failures.
Could it be a network glitch on the zone server.
Can Forrest handle it better.
Need to look into the Cocoon logfiles on our zone server.

-David