forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Forrest v1.0
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:32:55 GMT
Brian M Dube wrote:
> Do we have a set of enumerated requirements for Forrest v1.0? Can or
> should the next release fit these requirements? Thoughts?
>
> I'm trying to avoid in this thread the community health discussion
> that is likely to arise; not suppress that discussion, just a
> preference for a different thread.

Ah, good one Brian. Yes lets try to keep this very focussed.

I don't think that we have an actual set of requirements yet.

There is the work by Nicola Ken to develop a specification.
It is not on the website but it is unlinked in the site-author
SVN at xdocs/TR/

It would be okay to continue on our 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 path until ready.

-David