forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 404 - s5 css not found
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:35:14 GMT
Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was going to try out the s5 slides plugin, but it only returnes unstyled html. When
I try to get the css directly, I get the following:

> http://people.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/s5/sample/s5slides/ui/s5-core.css
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/s5/sample/s5slides/ui/s5-core.css
was not found on this server.

> Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8k Server at people.apache.org
Port 80

> The plugin page seems to work ok otherwise.
>
> Would it be a good idea to move the plugin to the whiteboard, to make it easier for others
to contribute?

The reason for plugins being outside of our plugins area
is either that the developer wants to maintain it
by themself, or that there are licensing reasons.

I reckon the latter. Might need to search the archives.
Also i suggest to contact Ross as he might be interested
in someone else taking over maintenance. Ferdinand also
had a hand in developing this plugin.

-David