forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject s5 output plugin for Forrest
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:30:03 GMT
Hello Ross,

In the thread [1] the issue of moving the s5 plugin somewhere else was mentioned. The Forrest
whiteboard is blocked due to licensing issues, but I could probably find a home for it at
work - we have an open repository at https://victorio.uit.no/langtech/. If someone has other
suggestions, that is of course all very well (our svn repository is probably not the best
place since getting commit access requires manual set-up). Would moving it to a new home be
ok with you? (I see that the burrokeet sf site you mentioned in an old discussion as a possible
home hasn't been active for over 500 days - that site is probably not the best one either,
anymore - if it is still a possibility, my sf username is 'moshagen').

Also, the s5 plugin as it stands does not fit my needs that well, and I would like to rewrite
it from the bottom, more or less. In practice, I would probably create a new plugin, but based
on your work (yes, I am aware of the w3c slides vs s5 discussions), with proper credits of
course. Would that be ok as well?

Best regards,
Sjur N. Moshagen
Samediggi ยท Sametinget