forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a sample site with dispatcher fails
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:27:06 GMT
On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Sina K. Heshmati <sina@khakbaz.com> wrote:
> --
> Prior discussions have been snipped, please view the complete thread at:
> http://markmail.org/message/fyloqkqilo2tqalr
> --
>
> Hi Vicent,
>
> "Vicent Mas" <uvemas@gmail.com> said:
>
>> I don't know why I always get those errors. My connectivity to
>> Internet is just fine.
>
> It's been almost a week since you've reported your issue. At this point, I'd like to
advise you to share a fairly complete screencast of your workflow, maybe someone could come
up with an idea as to what's causing this issue. In case you're willing to choose this option,
please make sure to echo e.g. the relevant environment variables, the output of 'java -version'.

Actually, I've been working on upgrading some libraries and realized
I've just ignored that my local ./build.sh test fails on the
dispatcher test.  Today, I looked at my log and also saw the
ClassNotFoundException on the DispatcherTransformer.   Are other folks
able to ./build.sh test with success on the second [dispatcher] build?

Thanks,
--tim