forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vicent Mas <uve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a sample site with dispatcher fails
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:13:34 GMT
2010/8/11 Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Sina K. Heshmati <sina@khakbaz.com> wrote:
>> --
>> Prior discussions have been snipped, please view the complete thread at:
>> http://markmail.org/message/fyloqkqilo2tqalr
>> --
>>
>> Hi Vicent,
>>
>> "Vicent Mas" <uvemas@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> I don't know why I always get those errors. My connectivity to
>>> Internet is just fine.
>>
>> It's been almost a week since you've reported your issue. At this point, I'd like
to advise you to share a fairly complete screencast of your workflow, maybe someone could
come up with an idea as to what's causing this issue. In case you're willing to choose this
option, please make sure to echo e.g. the relevant environment variables, the output of 'java
-version'.

> Actually, I've been working on upgrading some libraries and realized
> I've just ignored that my local ./build.sh test fails on the
> dispatcher test.  Today, I looked at my log and also saw the
> ClassNotFoundException on the DispatcherTransformer.   Are other folks
> able to ./build.sh test with success on the second [dispatcher] build?
>
> Thanks,
> --tim

That is interesting. Maybe the problem is not just the configuration of my
box. In fact, after reading your message I've installed forrest on a laptop
with kubuntu. It is the first time I install forrest there. The installed JDK is
the ubuntu package (java6-openjdk or something similar) not the Sun Java.
When I try to create a dispatcher sample site I get the same error about
DispatcherTransformer.

Hope it helps.

Vicent
--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.