forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: trouble publishing project docs
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:06:16 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> That is why i wonder if Ant or Jsvn might cache it.
> I also tried removing my deploy.svn.settings file,
> thinking that i would then get prompted for the password.
> But it didn't. And still gave the same credentials error.

I tried a complete new forrest checkout on this same
machine. Same trouble.

On another machine, forrest never installed. After making
a source commit to get set up ... same issue!

However after removing the ~/.subversion/auth it now

Anyway, that is it. Give up, and look forward to the
svn executable via Ant.

As noted above, the deploy.svn.settings didn't seem
to have any effect.

View raw message