forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trouble publishing project docs
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:06:16 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> That is why i wonder if Ant or Jsvn might cache it.
>
> I also tried removing my deploy.svn.settings file,
> thinking that i would then get prompted for the password.
> But it didn't. And still gave the same credentials error.

I tried a complete new forrest checkout on this same
machine. Same trouble.

On another machine, forrest never installed. After making
a source commit to get set up ... same issue!

However after removing the ~/.subversion/auth it now
worked.

Anyway, that is it. Give up, and look forward to the
svn executable via Ant.

As noted above, the deploy.svn.settings didn't seem
to have any effect.

-David