forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject dispatcher compile errors
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 15:43:19 GMT
Anyone else getting:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
/Users/twilliams/Development/forrest/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/build/classes
    [javac] /Users/twilliams/Development/forrest/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/src/java/org/apache/forrest/dispatcher/transformation/DispatcherTransformer.java:399:
cannot access SourceResolver
    [javac] class file for SourceResolver not found
    [javac]         resolverDispatcher = new CocoonResolver(m_resolver);
    [javac]                              ^
    [javac] 1 error

... in dispatcher?  I'll poke around locally but wanted to see if it
was just me since zones is apparently working fine.

--tim