forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Latin1 character problems in dispatcher
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 11:15:47 GMT
Den 20. mai. 2010 kl. 13.56 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> Are you using the latest head revision, because I had a similar usecase and after the
fix it works fine.
> 
> Make sure you did a clean before building again.

Just to double check, I did the following in $FORREST_HOME:

$ svn up
$ cd main/
$ ./build.sh clean
$ ./build.sh

I then switched to my project, and did:

$ forrest clean
$ forrest run -Dforrest.jvmargs="-Dfile.encoding=utf-8"

I also tried with regular 'forrest run'.

The result is still the same - Latin1 chars are not rendered.

Sjur


Mime
View raw message