forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Latin1 character problems in dispatcher
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 12:26:49 GMT

On 20/05/2010, at 14:18, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> Hmm, that is weird. Please try the following:
>> - add a new contract that uses ñ, í and similar characters
>> - see what comes out
>
> I added a blank contract that just printed the same line of characters I used earlier
for testing, and this is what came out:

> This is a text containing problematic characters:
> a á c č d đ n ŋ s š t ŧ z ž ae æ oe ø ao å a¨ ä o¨ ö g ǥ h ħ u ʉ i ɨ
>
> That is, the text from the contract comes through just fine, but text coming from a standard
Forrest v2 document gets garbled.

> I have attached a picture of the page as it renders. The box comes from the document,
the text at the bottom is from the contract.

Ok I see.

Please post the dataUri you use for the contract. It seems that the utf-8 is lost in this
step. If you have the dataUrl of the contract see what is coming out there, whether it is
already scrambled or not.

salu2