forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ElemTemplateElement error: carry-body-attribs caused by r887050
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 14:05:57 GMT
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 03:36:36PM +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 13. mai. 2010 kl. 11.50 skrev David Crossley:
>
> > Brian M Dube wrote:

r887050. I haven't identified this earlier since I hadn't been updating my Forrest instance
in a while, and then didn't have time to track down the error earlier.

is not found. The thing is, this bug does NOT display using a regular seed. I can only trigger
this bug using my own site.

> >> How is the bug triggered?
> >
> > I presume just by running 'forrest' (i.e. 'forrest site').
>
> Yes.

That's not what I meant. If a seed site doesn't cause the bug to show
up, what (in Sjur's site) does? Perhaps the answer is not yet known,
but that was my question. I tried messing with body attribs and could
not duplicate the bug.

-Brian