forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher caches too eagerly
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 12:29:28 GMT

On 21/05/2010, at 12:19, Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Another dispatcher bug: the latest dispatcher code does not refresh pages when they are
being changed. The traditional site-editing cycle using Forrest (forrest run, that is), is
to edit-refresh-review. Presently that is changed to edit-reSTART-review.

> Disabling dispatcher brings back the expected behaviour.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I am not sure why though, but as soon I point the themer dir
to a directory path on the file system you can develop your contracts and structurer with
the normal cycle. I am unsure ATM why it forces the cache so much. Maybe you should open a
bug,

salu2