forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sina Khakbaz Heshmati" <s...@khakbaz.com>
Subject Re: ElemTemplateElement error: carry-body-attribs caused by r887050
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 03:31:34 GMT
(Fixed typos in my earlier post.)

Brian M Dube wrote:
> Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> David Crossley wrote:

>> > Sjur, you are talking about a Dispatcher-based site, correct?
>>
>> Yes, but the bug is showing up whether or not I have dispatcher enabled. I
>> stripped the plugins down to only pdf, and I still got that bug.
>
> That's interesting. I can only find carry-body-attribs in skins
> stylesheets.

Yes. These templates were only added to skin-based stylesheets.

> ElemTemplateElement is in Xalan, but I couldn't find in the source
> where Cocoon makes use of this class. I have a stack trace, and that
> may or may not help us. It's all I have to go by for now since I can't
> reproduce the bug.
>
>   [1] org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemTemplateElement.<init>
> (ElemTemplateElement.java:70)
>   [2] org.apache.xalan.templates.OutputProperties.<init>
> (OutputProperties.java:82)
>   [3] org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.<init>
> (TransformerImpl.java:182)
>   [4] org.apache.xalan.templates.StylesheetRoot.newTransformer
> (StylesheetRoot.java:200)
>   [5] org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformerHandler
> (TransformerFactoryImpl.java:701)
>   [6] org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.TraxProcessor.getTemplates
> (TraxProcessor.java:496)

Cocoon delegates the transformation to a TraxProcessor and that's all there is to it as far
as Cocoon is concerned. The computation fails at a lower level during the actual XSL transformation.

Let's find out which statement in the stylesheets causes the issue. I suggest placing <xsl:message/>
statements in order to locate the hot spot.

Sina