le 07/04/2010 13:50 Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
On 31/03/2010, at 11:48, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

   I have problems with the dispatcher which generate strange
charachters - generally  instead of   which should be a blank if I
   These characters drive me to a second error during pdf generation :
[Fatal Error] :6:25: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.

   I tried to remove   from
to make a test and then it's OK, the special characters are not generated.

   I wonder if I am the only one and if my machine needs a specific
configuration or if we should remove these characters from the dispatcher.
It should work fine, however I must admit that I have not tested the pdf part very well.

I will try this week and report back.
It seems that there are some problems with encoding format (cf. previous thread "forrest-sample-2 FAILED and build test failed: Could not resolve locat")
This occurs for some dispatcher intermediate files and on Windoze.
I am going to check in a Mandriva Linux when I have time...

Signature Salutations,