forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forrest-sample-2 FAILED and build test failed: Could not resolve locationmap location
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:13:04 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 3:27 AM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Automated build for forrest-sample-2 FAILED
>>>      [java]
>>>      [java]
>>>      [java] X [0]                                     linkmap.html
   BROKEN: Could not resolve locationmap location.

>> I get that same error doing 'build.sh test' locally.
>>
>> The build of this Dispatcher sample were okay on the
>> zone server before today.
>
> I'm getting the same thing.  It looks like a mounted locationmap can't
> be resolved but it appears to be dispatcher-related code.  I don't
> know that code at all but a quick look seems like the resolver field
> in the child class (RecursiveDirectoryTraversalAction) is hiding the
> intended resolver in the parent class (AbstractTraversal).   Can you
> comment out the child class' resolver field and see if that helps?  It
> seems to get me past that one but then introduces tons of other
> "Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence" errors.  The timing seems
> right too,  it would have been introduced with r929463.

I went ahead and applied that because I feel sure that's the right
thing to do.  I'm now getting errors like:

[Fatal Error] :6:25: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
X [0]                                     linkmap.pdf	BROKEN: Invalid
byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

... for every pdf file.  I don't have time to look into that one right
now though, can someone see if they get the same?
Thanks,
--tim