forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA problems (Was: ForrestBot build for forrest-docs FAILED)
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:43:14 GMT
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 David Crossley wrote:
> >      [java] X [0]                                     forrest-issues.html	BROKEN:
/export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-docs/. (Is a directory)

> Now that Jira is back online, we seem to be getting this problem
> on every run, rather than just sporadically.
>
> This is where forrest processes a report out of the JIRA
> issue tracker. I gather that the weird failure message is
> because Forrest suddenly has no content to process because
> the JIRA query failed to return results.
>
> Someone will need to investigate and follow up with ASF Infra.

I did a quick server-side change to stop the barrage.
Commented-out "forrest-docs" from my crontab.

People could debug this locally with the "site-author".

Need to find the request, perhaps in a locationmap.
Try it manually, see what happens.

Sorry, no time to help.

-David