forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject JIRA problems (Was: ForrestBot build for forrest-docs FAILED)
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:19:53 GMT
> Automated build for forrest-docs FAILED
>      [java] X [0]                                     forrest-issues.html	BROKEN: /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/conf/work/forrest-docs/.
(Is a directory)

Now that Jira is back online, we seem to be getting this problem
on every run, rather than just sporadically.

This is where forrest processes a report out of the JIRA
issue tracker. I gather that the weird failure message is
because Forrest suddenly has no content to process because
the JIRA query failed to return results.

Someone will need to investigate and follow up with ASF Infra.

-David