forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: JIRA problems (Was: ForrestBot build for forrest-docs FAILED)
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:28:08 GMT

the forrest-issues.html is produced from the forrest.properties property:

project.issues-rss-url=http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.j
spa?view=rss&pid=12310000&fixfor=12310041&resolutionIds=-1&sorter/field=prio
rity&sorter/order=DESC&tempMax=25&reset=true&decorator=none

I ran that url through manually and it picks up the feed content fine.
I also checked that the zone can reach that url and it can.

> I did a quick server-side change to stop the barrage.
> Commented-out "forrest-docs" from my crontab.
>
> People could debug this locally with the "site-author".
>
> Need to find the request, perhaps in a locationmap.
> Try it manually, see what happens.

aha, see above, works fine manually.

> Sorry, no time to help.

No problem, I'll look into it further tomorrow.

Gav...