forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pco-innovation.com>
Subject Dispatcher Specific characters &#160; problem
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:48:56 GMT
Hi,

    I have problems with the dispatcher which generate strange
charachters - generally  instead of &#160; which should be a blank if I
remember...
    These characters drive me to a second error during pdf generation :
[Fatal Error] :6:25: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.

    I tried to remove &#160; from
forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher\themer\themes\common\html\branding-fontsize.contract.xml
to make a test and then it's OK, the special characters are not generated.

    I wonder if I am the only one and if my machine needs a specific
configuration or if we should remove these characters from the dispatcher.

My tests have been done on Windows XP environment...

--
Salutations,
Cyriaque