forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't get Dispatcher working at all windows/linux from trunk
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:11:01 GMT
Gav... wrote:

> I see Davids thread 'strange dispatcher behaviour after merge' is exactly the same problems
> as I am getting now. David, I see no follow up solution, what did you do to get it going
again?

> I also note Brian says he is not having any issues either, Brian, what did you need to
change
> to get dispatcher in current trunk working for you?

I did *not* get it working. I needed to go back to before
the Dispatcher merge. I did 'svn up' to r882421 2009-11-20.

As said before, one of the issues is the agreed Java base version.
See the "build.compiler.vm" parameter in our build.xml
and instructions in the Release documentation and recent discussion
in these dev archives.

-David