forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Can't get Dispatcher working at all windows/linux from trunk
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:54:16 GMT

I see Davids thread 'strange dispatcher behaviour after merge' is exactly the same problems
as I am getting now. David, I see no follow up solution, what did you do to get it going again?

I also note Brian says he is not having any issues either, Brian, what did you need to change
to get dispatcher in current trunk working for you?

The problem for me lies completely in the dispatcher plugin as I get those errors trying to
run an 'ant test' or 'ant local-deploy' from within the dispatcher plugin dir.

Thanks

Gav...