forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Blocking Issues
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:06:08 GMT
Devs,
The following are the issues considered "blockers".  I feel
comfortable moving others under lazy consensus to the next release,
but I felt there was a higher burden for these.  I figure if someone
thought they blocked at the time, then I reckon they should get a
say...  Anyway, can you peruse these issues and comment on any that
you feel strongly about?

FOR-681	Include xconf files in plugins using includes, not XPatch
- I don't know, a blocker?

FOR-796	Merge all view/dispatcher work into
org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher and
org.apache.forrest.themes.core
- Thorsten's looking at this now.

FOR-911	decide content of release
- I recommend punting on this one, we can do what we've always done.

FOR-868	add relevant notes to the "Upgrading" xdoc
- housekeeping

FOR-1108	Dispatcher, Cocoon 2.1 and Windows
- I dunno

FOR-591	MaxMemory needs increasing for large document sets: Memory
Leak with XMLFileModule
- I'll give this another yet another attempt.

FOR-855	verify the license situation prior to each release
- housekeeping

FOR-1177	where does forrest use Rhino

FOR-812	Remove dependency of projectInfo on skinconf.xml
- maybe I don't understand it fully, but it doesn't seem like it
should block us from a release

Thanks,
--tim