forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vicent Mas <uve...@gmail.com>
Subject Howto contribute contracts
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 08:59:13 GMT
Hi,

I've recently written a contract which allow to include in the page footer a
link (with an optional icon) to a given URL. I've used it in my website for
adding a link to a Privacy Statements page and a link (with icon) to a rss
feed. If you think it can be useful for other people I can contribute it.

Also please, let me know if there is already some contract with the same
functionality. I've not found any, but maybe I've just missed it.

Anyway, I'd like to know which steps one should follow in order to do such
contribution.

Vicent
::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't