forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject RE: State of dispatcher?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:18:32 GMT
On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 19:15 +1000, Gavin wrote:
> > I will try a dry-run merge now and see what is coming out.
>
> Ah, this would be good, thanks Thorsten.
>
> To be honest I lost track of where I was supposed to be working when doing
> dispatcher stuff, so continued with
>
> /trunk/whiteboard/plugins/*dispatcher
> /trunk/whiteboard/plugins/*themes
>
> It would be good to have all this stuff merged, then we can look at the
> state of the merger and decide if it can go into the release.

The following release have been done in the trunk against the dispatcher
after the creation of the branch:

733422
734387
734405
734546
734605
773472
795708
816460
816466

The above committs have to be re-done by hand after the merge, or?

I did:
cd forrest/trunk/whiteboard
svn merge -r 700363:HEAD
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/dispatcher_rewrite

I will try to merge the above revision with the trunk.

salu2