forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vicent Mas <uve...@gmail.com>
Subject meta tag problem
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:28:55 GMT
Hello,

In my (dispatcher) website I'd like to use meta tags for giving keywords to my
HTML pages. I know I can use the contract siteinfo-meta and generate a set of
keywords that will be used in every page of the website. But, is there a way
for specifying different keywords for different pages? I've tried to use the
meta element  inside header elements in my xml sources but it doesn't work.
Maybe I'm using this meta element in a wrong way or maybe it is intended for
something different, I don't know. Indeed reading

http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.dtdx.html#meta

it is difficult for me to say what it is useful for.

Help will be appreciated. TIA

Vicent
::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't