forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Important] Status and future direction
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:45:43 GMT
Gavin wrote:

> Either way, it looks like we should be voting soon on this, ...

I disagree. We need to hear from more people.
There are more Forrest PMC members, and there
are over 100 people subscribed to this dev list.

Also please give me a chance to contact the main
projects at ASF that have Forrest-based websites.
See the "assistance with Forrest" thread.

> ... and the first
> vote should probably be just about Cocoon, should it stay or go, more
> decisions on the future of forrest can then have more focus after that
> biggie has been decided.

I would rather consider the whole plan.

-David