forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject [off topic] GPG Keys - adding a second uid
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:24:04 GMT
Reading recent postings about keys has finally prompted me to actually
create one.  I created one following the instructions[1] and have
submitted it to the mit server.  Now, however, I discovered the
ability to add multiple UID's to a key.  Since I primarily use my
gmail address and not my apache one, I'd like to add it to the key as
well.  So, my question is, if I do add the second UID to the key, is
there a way to get it updated on the public key server?

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#generate-key