I asked about this months ago, but will ask again because the issue still exists in the current version of Forrest.  The last time I asked, I was using a release version.

Here is the body element of my XDocs source file:

The generated HTML does not include the class attribute.  Is there any way to get the class attribute included in the generated HTML?

I guess this is a Cocoon issue.  It is annoying because I have to hack the generated HTML to add the class attribute.

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“What if there were no hypothetical questions?” — George Carlin