forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brolin Empey <bro...@brolin.be>
Subject class attribute of body element in XDocs source is not included in generated HTML
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 22:41:30 GMT
I asked about this months ago, but will ask again because the issue still
exists in the current version of Forrest.  The last time I asked, I was
using a release version.

Here is the *body* element of my XDocs source file:

The generated HTML does not include the *class* attribute.  Is there any way
to get the *class* attribute included in the generated HTML?

I guess this is a Cocoon issue.  It is annoying because I have to hack the
generated HTML to add the *class* attribute.

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“What if there were no hypothetical questions?” — George Carlin