forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brolin Empey <bro...@brolin.be>
Subject How can I use class lists with XDocs?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 21:42:11 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to use class lists in XDocs source files with Forrest
v0.9-dev?

I found a discussion about this issue from 2006 in the dev list archives:

<
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.forrest.devel/18694/match=class+lists

I need to use a class list in an XDocs source file:

This source file fails validation:

validate-xdocs:
/home/brolin/WEB/
medallionsystem.com/forrest/branches/1_product_per_page/src/documentation/content/xdocs/cpu-modules/SA2410.xml:25:47:
Attribute value "wide nested_table" of type NMTOKEN must be a name token.

Thanks,
Brolin

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“What if there were no hypothetical questions?” — George Carlin