forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brolin Empey <>
Subject reducing duplication in menus with pelt skin
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 17:42:17 GMT

See the *Products* menu on the left side of <>.
Currently, clicking on either the triangular bullet to the left of *Products
* or on *Products* expands and collapses the *Products* menu.  The first
child in the menu is *Products*.  Is it possible to make the top-level *
Products* a link so that *Products* is not duplicated in the menu?  Then the
triangular bullet would have to be used to expand and collapse the *Products
* menu.

I am using my hacked fork of the *pelt* skin with Forrest v0.9-dev.

Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <>

“What if there were no hypothetical questions?” — George Carlin

View raw message