forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject XInclude preprocessor - new thread for old topic (was Re: Simple include files?)
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 22:00:51 GMT
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:08:33PM +1000, Gavin wrote:

> [...]

There will always be one more place in the DTD to add this
support. I found a very old discussion [1] about processing XInclude
before validation. This makes a lot of sense and the solution would
still be useful after a move to XHTML2. Does anyone remember any
efforts to add a preprocessor? and the outcome?

[1] http://marc.info/?l=forrest-dev&m=104124992407064&w=2